Want to work for Boudavida? Have a look at our job listings below:
Job type : Full time
Salary : Commensurate with experience, plus commission
Location : Somerset / Flexible / Work from home
An exciting opportunity to join a new women’s active wear brand at a time of
unprecedented growth in the active wear sector.
At Boudavida we are concerned that one in three women have body image issues, and this is the largest reason that they don’t exercise. We are on a mission to do something about this. We want to encourage more women and girls into sport and exercise by producing clothing that integrates high fashion, superior technical performance and sympathetic styling to suit and flatter all body shapes.
We also want to help correct the imbalance of funding within sport so we give back 5% of every sale to young female athletes and projects that support women’s sport.
Boudavida has three main sales channels:
1. E-commerce – via our website www.boudavida.com
2. Retail – via our own store and pop-ups
3. Wholesale – via 3 rd party retailers, both online and bricks & mortar
The Sales Representative will develop and execute a sales strategy for the Wholesale
Channel, including yoga studios, gyms, sports clubs, department stores, boutiques,
online platforms and discount outlets.
In addition, they will source and manage new opportunities for pop-up events.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Carrying out industry research to identify potential accounts within these
channels and forge professional relationships at all senior decision making
- To actively sell-in our product lines to new and existing customers from pitching to presenting to closing the deal.
- To maintain a first class relationship with retail accounts
- Working to meet agreed monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Producing accurate monthly forecasts and reports for each of the accounts/channels.
- To source opportunities for running short-term pops up stalls at events and in venues throughout the UK
- To travel to, erect and staff the pop up stalls, coordinating stock and displays
- To work closely with the Marketing department to support sell-in and sell-through.
- To develop strategies for corporate and teamwear sales.
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong verbal communication skills, highly literate and numerate to confidently act as an ambassador, articulating the quality product and enhancing the brand recognition in developing and presenting to business customers.
- Exceptional proven Account Management experience - likely to be a minimum of 2 years in a Sales or Account Management role
- Excellent interpersonal skills, commercially astute to appreciate and understand the value, contribution and complexity of initiating, developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships for future business generation.
- Understanding of the fashion / activewear / wellness market preferably with contacts at retail.
- Self-starter, highly motivated.
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Some weekend work will be required.
How To Apply:
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com, explaining what makes you the right person for this role.